Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blogs huh...

So far so good...
I feel I should explain my blogs name. As I sit here in my bed writing my first post I am in great pain! And it is not because I am a technological moron (though I am) and it's not because I am 21 and only just started paying attention to blogs, myspace and facebook (I'm just lazy) and it's not because I'm not looking forward to Learning 2.0 (cause I am!). It is because I was stupid enough to think it was a good idea to listen to a favourite song of mine 'Blackout' by Muse while i got my top wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday. It has totally wrecked a beautiful song for me! And i can't get it out of my head! So, I thought now was a good time to begin my blog to stop myself from siting here feeling sorry for myself.
Let the learning begin...

No comments: