Thursday, September 27, 2007

#7 - Oops missed one!

Hmmm technologhy hey... well I don't remember learning how to use a mouse I feel like I have known how to all my life. I do remember tapes to CD's and now I dont even touch my CD's anymore since I put them all on iTunes. I did recently write an essay on the future of books in the technology world which was interesting to think about distribuion and where it leaves libraries in the supply of free material. Im constantly amazed that people are so lazy that they will rather sit at home and pay for iTunes downloads when it is so easy to borrow the whole CD for free and put it on your computer. Hmmm so I guess I will just say that I dont want technlogy to make us lazy, so im very pleased that I chose to be active with technology... hence the Learning 2.0!

No comments: