Thursday, October 25, 2007

#23

OMG!!! The last one! I am so glad that I did this. It was so interesting and informative, there were many little things and terms that I was previously in the dark about, now I can flaunt my new found expertise with pride! Some of the activities I was already familiar with but it was good to look at them again with the library in mind. Some tasks I will probably never use but Im still very glad that I know what they are (and if the want ever strikes...). I think that every library web page should have a link to the Web 2.0 awards page, this task was the best for exploring some of the quality sites that the web has to offer (which are often hard to find). But the best part for me was keeping the blog, this was previously something that I felt a bit left out of, so now I will probably get one going just for myself (and I even know how to 'embed' stuff).

Loved it! Thanks heaps
xoxo

No comments: